5/11/10

IT'S ALL ABOUT GOOD HEALTH AND NUTRITION




Health and Nutrition is very important to me and I am learning more about healthy living than ever before.I'm learning about Alkaline Vs Acidic Food and beverage.Watching Dr.Sebi's(the herbalist) lectures and doing personal research I've realized I had been eating "healthy" the wrong way.We should be eating 70%Alkaline(water)and 30% Acidic but anyway if you are interested in learning more about how to eat electric foods,being a vegan,alkaline vs acidic,or you might be interested in a 7 to 10 day digestive rest(soup cleansing).< I'll be trying that one at the first of June. Here are some sites to check out that might be helpful sites

www.vegweb.com www.DrSebiproducts.com www.trysupergreens.com

Transitioning Your Body To Alkaline Foods(Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment